Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jars of Clay





As I read  2 Corinthians 4,  I was reminded that I have received a precious gift.  A gift that gives faith, strength, and the knowledge that the "something more" that everyone is looking for can only truly be found through Jesus.   I am very thankful that Jesus accepted me just as I was.  He did not judge,  he simply ushered me in with love.  He has shaped me over the years and continues to refine me.  He has been the rock in my life and has shown me what real love is.


We are fragile yet God still chooses to work through us 
We are weak, yet God still chooses to work through us 
We are easily distracted yet God still chooses to work through us.
We are Jars of Clay

 2 Corinthians 4:7
But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...