Thursday, February 9, 2012

Walk With Him

Posted by PicasaWhat does it look and feel like to be in sink with God, to walk with Him, to hear His voice, to experience breakthrough?  This has been tumbling around my brain for the last few weeks.  I have come to the conclusion that it feels personal, life altering, intimate.  Feelings that you did not think you had flood into your life, and you find yourself caring and loving in ways that you can't otherwise explain.   My prayer today is that I would seek God in the normal, in the everyday, and even in the mundane.  I pray for the ability to be still, the ability to wait, the ability to listen, and the ability to hear.

In what way is God asking you to walk with him?

It may come as a whisper
Walk with me
Match my stride
Stop, be still
Listen, for I am speaking
Move
Move as one
Match my stride
Walk with me




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...