Sunday, November 4, 2012

One Act

 

Posted by Picasa

This morning I am reflecting on the fact that my debt has been paid in full.  Christ died for me and expected nothing in return.  His sacrifice was pure, and can not be undone.   I can not fathom what it must have felt like to take the entirety of  man's sin, past, present and future, upon his shoulders.  I am thankful for God who loves me enough to send his one and only son so that I may be forgiven. 


Ephesians 1:6-8

 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—
6 to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this image. The roots going over the globe imply (to me) how Christ's death & resurrection affected the whole creation (Rom. 8:19-21).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for the verse and the thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...