Monday, May 24, 2010

Art of Worship Two

I went on vacation with my wife and two children last week to the beach. We had a great time and all stayed unplugged for 10 days. It was a great time to reflect on life and just enjoy my family and a simpler life of bare feet and swim suits. My five year old spotted a lizard running on its hind legs. He said "isn't God Amazing" I love hearing those words from my kids. I looked the lizard up when we got home and its nickname is the Jesus lizard because it can run on water. I found a pic on the net to share. It is cool when we find God in our daily activities. That brings me to today's post. I found being unplugged was very refreshing, but I missed my daily dose of worship music. It really sets the tone for me. This piece reflects the release and growth that I experience through worship.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...