Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Narrow Gate

I have been pondering Gods plan for my life. The more I think about it the more I realize that just thinking is fruitless. Without action Gods plan for my life will remain just that a plan. I must take action if I want to move in any sort of direction. That brought me to Mathew 7:13-14

13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Reading this makes me realize that I simply need to make sure that the direction I am moving is toward God, once I am doing that He will guide me down the narrow path. Sometimes a step back in our mind is a leap forward on his path. It is my prayer that my spirit would be sensitive to God's prompting, that I would not question the direction that He leads, and that I would be willing to risk.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...