Monday, September 13, 2010

Rain Down


I am currently traveling at 500+ MPH, 30,000 feet above the Earth heading to Albany NY. I thought I would take advantage of the wifi on the plane to post my latest painting. From my current vantage point I can see for miles and I am wondering how many believers, seekers, and lost I will pass over in the next couple of hours. My prayer for those on this flight and for the people down below is that they would experience a hunger and thirst that can only be satisfied by God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Rain down on us, fill us up, send us out, stretch and grow us.

Luke 3:16

John answered them all, "I baptize you with water. But one more powerful than I will come, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

Isaiah 45:8

"You heavens above, rain down righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness grow with it; I, the LORD, have created it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...