Monday, October 11, 2010

God is all around us



When I was a kid I used to love to look up at the clouds and find shapes that resembled animals, building, plants, etc... I was always amazed at what I could find hiding in the clouds. The other day I saw what looked like a dove in the clouds and snapped the above photo on my phone. I love to find God in nature and in the brief moment that the dove floated in the clouds I felt like God was smiling down on me.


Isaiah 55 (New International Version)
Isaiah 55
1 "Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.
2 Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.
3 Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David.
4 See, I have made him a witness to the peoples, a leader and commander of the peoples.
5 Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations that do not know you will hasten to you, because of the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor."
6 Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...