Monday, November 1, 2010

Blocked

How often do you feel blocked by the things of this world, or worse how often have you been a road block for someone else? I have been letting the weight of the World push in on me lately and I do not like how oppressive it feels. It tends to fog up my God filter and I find myself operating under my own strength. My prayer today is that I would shake off the things of this world (Stress from work, pressure to be successful, and PRIDE) and that I would see clearly where the Holy Spirit is leading me.

Proverbs 15:19 (NIV)
19 The way of the sluggard is blocked with thorns, but the path of the upright is a highway.

1 Peter 2:16-17 (NIV)
16 Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God’s slaves. 17 Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...