Saturday, November 6, 2010

In Tune


God is so faithful and he always knows just what I need to stay in tune with him. At times I am distracted, or choose to ignore the prompting, but eventually his sweet music and life giving word pull me back in. I am very thankful that I have a loving creative God who knows me and desires to whisper the truth in my ears.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-24 (New International Version)
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22 reject every kind of evil.
23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...