Thursday, October 20, 2011

Guardian Angel

Praying for a very sick child today.  A friend of mine just had to air lift his daughter to children’s hospital.  She is having complications with pneumonia and needs some specialized care.  I invite you to join in and pray for this very sick little girl.  I pray that God would have his hand on this child and her family.  I pray for wisdom for the doctors and nurses who will visit her, and I pray that God would grant her strength, joy, and peace.

Psalm 91:9-13

If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,”
   and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
   no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
   to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
   so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
   you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

2 comments:

  1. Amen, and may they all be comforted by His presence with them as they go through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got an update. Surgery went well and they are seeing improvement. Still in ICU, but things appear to be moving in the right direction. Praise God and thank you for your prayers. As a Father my heart hurts for my friend and I continue to pray for a rapid recovery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...