Sunday, November 24, 2013

Boiling Cold



I walked down to the river today and took this photo as I paused to let my Dog Gus get a drink.  The water seemed to be boiling as it forced it way down stream.   Standing next to the roar of the river reminded me that I server a powerful God, a God that will not be constrained by walls, a God that loved me even before I knew him, a God that washes me clean and leaves me white as snow.

Psalm 147:15-18

 15He sends his command to the earth;
    his word runs swiftly.
16 He spreads the snow like wool
    and scatters the frost like ashes.
17 He hurls down his hail like pebbles.
    Who can withstand his icy blast?
18 He sends his word and melts them;
    he stirs up his breezes, and the waters flow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...