Monday, March 16, 2015

Church Notes

My brain tends to process better in images than text.  That said my notes from church often take a pictorial format with words scattered throughout the page.  My wife grabbed my sketch toward the end of the service and penned the accompanying verse.  I love the verse she selected because it reminds me that, when we have fallen and find ourselves in a dark place, God is there to lift us up and provide the light we need to climb back onto His path.   I am thankful for a God that shines his light into the dark places, filling them with hope, forgiveness, and love. 

Micah 7:8Amplified Bible (AMP)

Rejoice not against me, O my enemy! When I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...