Saturday, December 2, 2017

Luke 12:24

I love the imagery in the bible.  Take the below verse.  It begins, Consider the ravens.  Right away my brain begins to conjure  up images of ravens.  They are really interesting birds that have mastered living in some of the most extreme environments.  I have seen them high in the mountains of Oregon soaring through blizzard conditions, and in the scorching deserts of Arizona.  In fact they live throughout major portions of North America, Europe, Asia, and North Africa, and in all terrestrial biomes except tropical rain forests.  So I reflect and consider the raven, then I read the rest of the verse.  They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them.  And how much more valuable you are than birds!.  How much time do I waste worrying about tomorrow?  My prayer today is that I would trust more in God's plan than my own. 

Luke 12:24

24 Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...