Thursday, November 30, 2017

Port Au Prince Part II - Bondye se lanmou

While traveling around Port Au Prince I could not help but notice vivid color everywhere.  I can close my eyes and still see the art on wheels know as Tap Taps (group taxis), brightly colored homes and the paintings lining the walls of the street market.  Rather than taking photos along the way, I decided to simply soak in the sights and then attempt to sketch from memory the various scenes from my trip.  My sketches have ended up being a compilation of impressions from the many scenes that I witnessed throughout the city.   As I sketch God has reminded me of the beauty of the City and its millions that call it home.  I pray that God will continue to work mightily in Haiti, in and through the people who call it home. 

 

1 Jan 4: 7

 Bondye se lanmou

Mezanmi, se pou nou yonn renmen lòt paske renmen se nan men Bondye, e moun ki renmen Bondye te fèt nan Bondye e li konnen Bondye.


1 John 4:7

God Is Love

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...