Saturday, June 9, 2018

Stepping out in Faith

At time God asks us to step out in faith.  Many times this includes putting ourselves in a vulnerable position, a position that has the potential of costing us something.  From experience, I have grown to understand that ignoring Gods prompting and missing an opportunity to allow him to work through me, cost much much more.  When I ignore his prompt, I am essentially saying,  I am afraid, I don't trust the direction you are taking me, or I don't care that you want to reach that individual.
When I choose to trust in God and step out in faith, I get to see his glory shine through my weakness (

2 Corinthians 12:9) and experience just how much God cares for us.

God may be taping you on the shoulder today to step out and allow him to shine through you.  He may be asking you to be vulnerable, take a chance, step up and step out in faith.   Lord provide us the courage, desire, and strength to love those you place in our path.

Isaiah 40:31 English Standard Version (ESV) 

but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;

    they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
    they shall walk and not faint.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...