Friday, February 18, 2011

seeds of faith


I have been reading the book "The Purple Pig and Other Miracles" . I am only 50 pages in, but thus far it has truly been challenging my commitment to prayer. The book outlines just how powerful prayer is, not just in times of need, but as a premise for all that we do in the name of Christ. The Word of God is powerful! Prayer is the language of God, it is our lifeline for communication with him. It is my prayer that I would take this fact seriously and practice what we are called to do; In all things and in all conditions may I praise the Lord,

Psalm 126:5-6
5 Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. 6 Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.

The Promise

Psalm 55:22
22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...