Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Prison Walls

We all have our own personal prison walls that we struggle with, but God is bigger than the walls that attempt to confine.  God can grant favor in the face of diversity and bring beauty from ashes.  My prayer today is that I would seek God's presence in the dark places of my life, that I would allow him to work in those areas and that through him I will break free from the walls that confine.

Genesis 39:19-23

 When his master heard the story his wife told him, saying, “This is how your slave treated me,” he burned with anger.  Joseph’s master took him and put him in prison, the place where the king’s prisoners were confined.
   But while Joseph was there in the prison,  the LORD was with him; he showed him kindness and granted him favor in the eyes of the prison warden.  So the warden put Joseph in charge of all those held in the prison, and he was made responsible for all that was done there.  The warden paid no attention to anything under Joseph’s care, because the LORD was with Joseph and gave him success in whatever he did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...