Wednesday, September 12, 2012

anointing

Today I am praying about walking the path that God has prepared for me. He has anointed each of us in unique ways to serve. It takes effort to grow deep roots in Christ. Without being rooted in Christ it is impossible to bring forth fruit in his name. My prayer today is that I would allow God an all access path to use the gifts that he has given me so that I might serve others in his name.

1 John 2:24-27

No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. And this is what he promised us–even eternal life.

I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit–just as it has taught you, remain in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...