Friday, March 5, 2010

A single action changed everything


- I superimposed this drawing over a photo from space and was confronted by the following thought. Christs death was a covering for every person big or small, young or old, living, and not yet born. It was a single action that paved the way for all. As a father I am continually blown away by the fact that God was willing to send his one and only son to earth to cover the sins of the world. For those out there that don't think that God loves you, consider the fact that he was willing to sacrifice Jesus so that you could have the assurance of everlasting life. I never fully appreciated this until my first son was born. Every time I think about it I am blown away and left in awe.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...