Monday, April 25, 2011

Refined



Fall on the Rock and be broken? Seems like a strange thing to pray for, but I find that the more I dig into the Word the more I realize that unless I am broken I can not fully submit my life to God. If I want to be used by him I must hold nothing back and fall on the rock of Jesus. Only then can God refine me..............


Luke 20:17-18

17 Jesus looked directly at them and asked, “Then what is the meaning of that which is written:

“The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone"?

18 Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.”

Refined

Zechariah 13:9 (NIV)

9 This third I will put into the fire;
I will refine them like silver
and test them like gold.
They will call on my name
and I will answer them;
I will say, ‘They are my people,’
and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’”
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...